self introduction



 Hello, I am Rana Chounabayashi. I want to tell you about me.

I have a cat. It names Fab. It is so cute. I play with my cat every day.  I like it very well. It's so cute that I take a lot of pictures.lol  If you have cats, I want to talk about them.          


This is a picture of a cat wearing a costume. Isn't it so cute?



I have a mother, a father, and a twin sister. My sister lives in Tokyo now, but I lived with her until high school. I get in touch with my sister almost every day. I think I'm on good terms with my sister.lol I share a common hobby with my sister.That's an idol. I often go to concerts with her.


My hobby is to go to a trip. In now, it is difficult to go many places, so I want the corona to disappear soon. The place I want to go the most right now is Kanazawa.


Thank you for reading. I want to talk with you a lot.


コメント

  1. I want the corona virus to disappear and the day to come that we can go to a trip!

    返信削除
  2. Shou Sakamoto
    What is your favorite place you have traveled ?

    返信削除
  3. Fab is very pretty♡ The costumes look great on her.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿