Yummy

 I went to eat yakiniku. That's a restaurant called Karubichan in Tokyo.

My sister is living in Tokyo, so I sometimes go to Tokyo.

The restaurant is a yakiniku restaurant, but we can eat a lot of Korean foods as well as meats. For example cheese kimpa, cheese ball, sottock and so on. 

There was so yummy and I felt very fortunate because it was very cheap.

It is sad that I can not go easily because it's far away. :(

I envy my sister who lives in Tokyo. I would like to visit again if I have a chance.

This is a picture of my sister eating cheese stick. lol


 

コメント

  1. I’m hungry…I want to eat YAKINIKU!!

    返信削除
  2. I like yukiniku very much, so I want to go there!! And cheese stick looks very delicious!!

    返信削除
  3. It looks very delicious! I want to go to Tokyo!

    返信削除
  4. Shou Sakamoto
    What is the name of the store?
    Since my parents' house is Kanagawa, I would like to go if there is an opportunity when I go home next time!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿